The company was established in 1999 after the proprietor had worked in the industry for twelve years. Initially working with just the one vehicle the company quickly grew due to the commitment to the customer’s needs with a proper regard to the welfare of the employees being a winning formula.
Today the company is the biggest in Wales working from a purpose built depot in South Cardiff with a fleet of bespoke modern vehicles, many of which are built in house, that cover the length and breadth of Wales and the West of England and cover the whole spectrum of activities in the road marking industry.
Providing a Professional Service with the Highest Quality Materials and Products through Glamorgan White Lining and West Wales White Lining
- Road Markings / Highway Markings – Highways Sector Scheme 7 Approved – Screed / Spray/ Extrusion / Ribline / MMA (Methyl Methacrylate)
- High Friction Surfacing / Antikskid – BBA HAPS Certified Type 1 Systems- Hot Applied / Cold Applied / MMA (Methyl Methacrylate)
- Road Studs – Halifax Cats Eye / Surface Fix / 3M 301 Non Depressible / Siglite Glass / Intelligent & Solar Studs
- Road Joint and Crack Repair Systems – BBA Hapas Certified System for repairing bituminous roads, short cure times minimal traffic disruption, flexibility, durability and enhanced skid resistance.
- Specialist Surfacing – Methyl Methacrylate (MMA) slip resistant system for a wide range of applications cycle paths , Car Parks, Footpaths – ultimate performance, adjustable SRV values, easy application, and quick cure.
- Decorative Surfacing – Resin Bonded & Resin Bound – Slip Resistant , Quick, Effective and Colourful solutions with a range of aggregates and applications.
- Car Park Markings – Hot and Cold lining Systems for all Surfaces and requirements.
- Sports and Playground Markings – Colourful and Vibrant Surface Paint and Preformed Thermoplastic Solutions with coloured coatings perfect for children big and small
- Industrial / Factory / Warehouse Safety Markings – Hard Wearing paint systems perfect for enhancing safety at your premises
- Custom Logos and Graphics – Preformed & Digimark to your specification and size – ideal for Company Logos/ Advertising/ Badges / Crests
Typical Client of Glamorgan White Lining are:
- Welsh Assembly and Uk Government/li>
- Highway Agency – Area Management Partners
- Councils – Local, District, Parish & Town
- National / Regional – Civil Engineering & Construction Contractors
- Retailers – Super Markets
- Warehouse / Industrial & Storage Companies
- Facilities Management & Maintenance Companies
- Schools & Community Centres
- Private Individuals
Glamorgan White Lining and West Wales White Lining we offer all our services across the following areas:
- South Wales – Cardiff, Bridgend, Vale Of Glamorgan, Swansea, Caerphilly, Neath, Rhondda Cynon Taff, Merthyr Tydfil, Torfaen, Newport, Blaenau Gwent, and Monmouthshire
- West Wales – Carmarthenshire, Pembrokeshire and Ceredigion
- Mid and North Wales – Powys and Gwynedd
- The South West of England – Bristol, Gloucester, Hereford
We Offer the Following Services on a National Basis Covering the whole of the UK
- Machine Applied Roadmarkings in the form of Spray/ Extrusion / Ribline
- Road Studs – Halifax Cats Eye / Surface Fix / 3M 301 Non Depressible / Siglite Glass / Intelligent & Solar Stud
- Road Repairs and Joint Sealing
As Wales’s Largest Independent Road Marking Contractor we are fully committed to providing the highest level of service and expertise for our customers.
We believe we have a responsibilty to help improve :
- Road Safety through out Wales and the rest of the UK
- Accident Reduction at Black Spots and in general
- The Efficiency of Public Transport with integrated Cycle and Bus Routes
- Deteriorating Road Conditions with innovative and Budget saving products
- Pollution Levels and the affect we have on the environment carrying out our processes
- Through Progression, Innovation and a Commitment to Quality our aim is to Provide the Highest Quality Services at the Best Prices utilising the Best Products Available to forge relationships with customers both new and old.
Whilst we have progressed into the type of company that can take on successfully the largest motorway contracts available we have not forgotten our roots and the smallest car park is of equal significance to our team as it is to our client.
“BIG ENOUGH TO COPE WITH EVERYTHING, SMALL ENOUGH TO CARE ABOUT EVERYONE